Monday, November 14, 2011

I am still a little boggled with the idea of research but the simulations and guidance from the textbook and the other directional articles. I have been working in the field of teaching children since I was eleven. I started as the teacher for the preschoolers in my church. Teaching has become a challenge for me health wise. At least, this last situation was such a struggle I had to quit. I had three children that were extremely disruptive, one physically and sometimes abusive, kicking, hitting, spitting on me, knocking me on the floor and threatening to kill me. I am sore, tired and discouraged. I want to stay in the early childhood field but have no idea where to go from here. I do not know how to go about researching areas that would be a good fit for me. Does anyone have any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Found it in the assignment dropbox. I have been so upset with all that went on in the classroom this last week, it is a wonder I even remembered to do any assignments, such as they are.

    ReplyDelete