Thursday, December 20, 2012

Blog for Week 8 EDUC 6358

An explanation of your most passionate hope for your future as an early childhood professional and for the children and families with whom you work or will work.

Acknowledging early childhood education is crucial for young children proves that the importance of a trained person and one who is willing to share and accept new ideas and learn new ways of teaching.  I think keeping updated is important for all early childhood educators, knowing what research tells us and having contact with professionals. 
I want to be a person who helps educate the teachers of early childhood education, to be a presenter at seminars or workshops.  I would like to be a person who helps single parents find and learn how to use the resources to improve their lifestyle.
 
A brief to my colleagues:
I want to express my thanks to all of my colleagues for their support and communication.  I hope that this communication can continue past this class and the Capstone class.  I also want to express my appreciation to Dr. Shephard for her encouragement and assistance when things did not go as planned.  She has been great!
References:
Early Childhood Education/360 Solutions, 2012, Retrieved from
http://www.360-edu.com/early-childhood-education.htm

3 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara
    I would first like to thank you for all of your insightful post and comments throughout the course. They have really helped to broaden my perspective. I also believe that we must stay abreast of those best practices that research tell us works well with children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara, I would like for to know that I appreciate all of your commitments, responses, feedback and ideas during the course. You have a great overview of what you would like to do in the early childhood field. I believe that with the right resources, collaboration of professionals and knowledge in the early childhood sector, that we all will make our dreams come true. Good luck and much success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara,
    I would like to say thank you for all of the insight that you have provided me with in this course. I have enjoyed looking at things from your perspective with the detailed descriptions that you have given about the things that you have experienced. Best of luck to you in the future! I know that you will bless the lives of all children and families that you come to know!

    ReplyDelete