Saturday, September 17, 2011

fun@playbasedlearning.com.au Sherry has written that she would be willing to correspond and answer any questions I have. She is a early childhood professional in Australia

Dorothy Gibson, Organization and Field Services, American Federation of Teachers, www.aft.org I will be interviewing Dorothy one day next week.

SAVE THE CHILDREN http://www.facebook.com/savethechildren?sk=wall
Be an advocate for children
http://www.savethechildren.org/site/c.8rKLIXMGIpI4E/b.6151677/k.7FB4/Be_an_Advocate_for_Children.htm

2 comments:

  1. Barbara:

    I read about the information of the "Facebook" page,

    This Save the Children Facebook page is an informative, family-friendly community where people can share their interest in helping and making the world a better place for children, and where Save the Children & others can connect and interact with others who have a similar interest.

    I like it and I might comment something else next week. I will inform you what had interest me about this great resource you had shared with us!

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, your links are very interesting. It is important for EC professionals to stay connected in order to solve problems professionally and for self-improvement.

    ReplyDelete